This update adds .NET Core 2.0 as a target, so these new NuGet packages can now be used in your .NET Core 2.0 applications.
The changelog for 2.0 so far is:
- Tools and samples are now moved to their own independent GitHub repositories (https://github.com/dotnetrdf/dotNetRDF.Toolkit and https://github.com/dotnetrdf/dotNetRDF.Samples).
- Support for .NET 3.5 and .NET 3.5 client profile has been removed.
- Updated the solution and project files to .NET Core SDK 2.0
- Added support for .NET Core 1.1 and 2.0
- The build process has been simplified and no longer relies on NAnt - a build can be done from the command line as
dotnet restorefollowed by
- Added support for JSON-LD. The implementation is tracking the in-development JSON-LD 1.1 specification.
- Added support for enabling/disabling reasoning on SPARQL queries over the Stardog connector. Thanks to @charbull for the PR.